Local art practitioners can apply for the 2015 Melbourne Festival Industry Card, which invites you to engage closely with the Festival.
Card holders are eligible for discounted rates and invitations to selected industry events, where they’ll get the opportunity to interact with Festival staff and visiting artists. Full-time students need not apply as they can receive the same discount with proof of their student card.
There are a limited number of Industry Cards available for the Festival so be sure to get in early.
Industry card applications have now closed.
INDUSTRY CARD BENEFITS
The 2015 Industry Card entitles the named holder to the following benefits:
- Concession priced tickets – two concession priced tickets to Melbourne Festival controlled events
- Rush Tickets – available from the venue one hour prior to the performance, subject to availability
- Special discount ticket price – prior notification of special discount offers to Festival presented shows
- Foxtel Festival Hub discount – $7.50 house beer, wine & cider // $3.50 all non-alcoholic drinks, and 20% discount on food at the Foxtel Festival Hub
- Entry to exclusive events – invitations to attend events and parties for invited industry guests only
PURCHASING TICKETS USING YOUR CARD
- Present your Industry Card at the relevant ticketing outlet, a venue box office or Melbourne Festival box office at the Foxtel Festival Hub.
Through Melbourne Festival:
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Industry Card holders are entitled to two concession tickets to each eligible Festival event.
- The Industry Card discount is not available for phone and internet bookings.
- Concession prices are not available in Premium Reserved seating.
- Ticket entitlement to the named Industry Card holder only upon presentation of the card.
- Photo ID required upon purchase of tickets.
- Industry Card discounts are not available for internet and phone bookings.
- Please note cards are not transferable and all bookings must be made by the registered card holder.
- Applications for an Industry Card close on Fri 02 October.
If you have any further queries, please email email@example.com.